Realm ACS Church Management
Our church is moving to a new kind of church record keeping solution called Realm®. It primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some exciting opportunities to support the way you are involved in our church. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for our church family to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community of believers.
Below are some of the key features that Realm ACS Church Management will help us communicate as a church more effectively and efficiently.
- We’re updating the administrative tools our staff uses to run the daily operations of our church.
- We’re adding more ways to communicate and connect as a church, all while leaving current methods in place.
- You determine how much you want to make this part of your experience with our church, but we encourage you to participate.
So How Do You Participate?
Get the Mobile App
The easiest way to access Realm is with your mobile device. Although it’s not required, it certainly is a popular and convenient way to connect.
Stay connected to our church wherever you go by downloading the free Connect - Our Church Community app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your groups, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.
- News—Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for your church as a whole
- Posts—Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group
- Photos—Capture your moments together and share them with your group
- Events—See event details (date, time, location, etc), submit your RSVP, and sign up to bring something
- Files —Access your group’s shared files
- Messages—Send your entire group, or select individuals, a message that starts a conversation
- Participants—See names and basic profile details for the people in your church or group, based on their privacy preferences
- Notification Settings—Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails